10. In 1936 Breitling became the official watch supplier to the Royal Air Force. Royalty + Planes = Things that are really cool.
9. John Travolta (aka our childhood crush, Danny Zuko) is a Breitling spokesperson.
8. The Breitling colors are black & yellow. The Boston Bruins colors are black & yellow. Gotta love that. #BostonPride
7. The Madison Avenue Flagship Breitling store. It’s just SO cool.
6. Justin Timberlake (our current crush- swoon) wore a Breitling Chronomat B01 while filming the 2011 comedy, Friends with Benefits, w/ actress Mila Kunis (also, swoon).
5. A partnership with elite car manufacturer, Bentley Motors. You know the saying- Two luxury brands are always better than one!
4. Outer. Friggin. Space. Need I say more? In 1961, astronaut Scott Carpenter wore his Breitling Navitimer while making “Space Race” history as the 2nd American to orbit the Earth.
3. In 2010 Breitling introduced their very first in-house movement, the Caliber B01. With so few luxury watch brands manufacturing their own movements, this can only add value to the Breitling brand.
1. They make good-looking watches. Need proof? See below:
Want your own Breitling watch to love? Well, you’re in luck! We currently have 3 amazing Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish currently for sale on eRelyx!
PLUS, *this week ONLY, take an EXTRA $200 OFF their listed price!!!
*offer expires Friday April 26th at 11:59 pm ET