An eRelyx Dream Christmas:
My Real-Life Christmas List:
(Clockwise from Top): 1. My bare apartment walls could use some livening up. I love this watercolor print by Caitlin McGauley of my favorite New York City location- Gramercy Park.
2. On a recent trip to NYC I tried my very first Macarons & I’m completely obsessed. Since I doubt a plane ticket to Paris is in my future, I’m asking for the next best thing- a box of treats from Boston’s best- Flour Bakery.
3.This one’s been on the wish list for the last 10 Christmases. A vintage Chanel handbag in the brand’s most iconic style. Swoon.
4. I recently had a “candle-epiphany”- where I finally realized the purpose, and power, of a scented candle- It kills odor like no air freshener can, and creates an incredible ambiance. These Diptyque candles are so decadent, so transformative- they’ve become one of those little luxuries I can’t help craving.
5. I’ve been dying to get my hands on some of these stackable jewel-tone rings that are so popular lately- Individually or piled on, these rings from The Julie Collection, are absolutely to die for.
6. Since I was about 16- its become a sort of Christmas-gift-tradition to receive an overpriced, totally unnecessary and utterly beautiful coffee table book from my parents. This year’s choice? 100 Years of Fashion Illustration- a perfect amalgam of (all my favorite subjects!) Art, Fashion & History.
7. Last, but definitely not least, what’s topping my list this year? Well…what else but a gorgeous luxury watch, of course! I love everything about this pre-owned Rolex Datejust-
-from the gold case to the sumptuous brown leather strap to the over-sized masculine look. Not only is this piece a great investment (Rolex watches tend to appreciate in value, especially when there is gold involved, and buying pre-owned saves you a bundle to start!), but I love that it’s a total departure from my every-day classic- the Cartier Tank Francaise.
I cant help but adore this watch’s ability to feel both laid-back as well as luxe, and transition from casual-wear to a statement making piece. Its the “luxury vintage” vibe of this Rolex that really has me hoping I made Santa’s ‘Nice List’ this year!